Thursday, May 17, 2012

6 months old

 I'm not sure how it happened, but this little dude turned 6 months old already. 
Those milestones come way too fast with baby # 3.
 A couple weeks ago I went to my parents house and my dad sat Asher on the floor in the sitting position. I came around a little later and saw Asher sitting next to grandpa and I said - oh I didn't even know he could sit up yet!- haha. I guess I kinda don't want him to grow up because I'm enjoying him as a baby way too much!
 He is so handsome and happy and he always has a smile on his face. He loves to play with his sisters, he rolls all around the room, he sits up, he talks, eats anything he can put in his mouth, he still blows out his diapers at least every other day, he laughs and laughs, but my favorite thing about Asher is how he sings himself to sleep when I rock him.

 we love you little man

height: 27 inches
weight: 18.5 lbs

No comments: