Sunday, May 13, 2012

Carmyn's 4th Birthday

Carmyn chose a Cinderella party for her 4th birthday. She invited a couple friends to her party and they laughed and squealed and twirled like princesses for and hour strait.



We painted nails, ate cupcakes, got braided hair extensions, applied lipstick, and acted out scenes from princess movies. I think it was her dream party :) When her friends left she said "Mom, that was magical- just like Disney Land!"  (she hasn't even been to Disney Land yet- but she knows it's magical!) 

Later that night we invited our families over to help us celebrate. Carmyn was showered with wonderful gifts and lots of love from her family.


We Love you princess Carmyn! 
Happy 4th Birthday
You blew out all of your candles- I hope you get your magical wish ;)

height: 39 inches
weight: 32.6 lbs
predicted to be around 5'9" when she grows up

Carmyns favorite things to do:
dress up like a princess
hang out with daddy or grandparents
draw/paint
cook with mommy
ride her bike
play with her friends
sing and dance 
make forts with blankets on the couch
put lipstick on

Carmyns favorite food:
Bacon!
Ham
Chicken
pancakes
cupcakes
popcicles
strawberries
apples
quesadillas
noodles

My favorite Carmyn quotes:
"It's morning day"
"It's too bad that they couldn't get a van like us" - she thinks our new minivan is the coolest thing ever!
"I think we need to go to Target today and just look"
"I think that sign says -Go to Target and get your kids a toy!" 
"I'm really sad that Grandma has a freeze" - aka  a "cold"
"Mom, I miss them already" -she says this every time we leave someones house
"Paige- you have to sing good like me or just don't sing at all because you're hurting my ears"
"Paige- I am Carmyn Jayde Horne and I wear lipstick so listen to me!"

No comments: