|
I didn't get a lot of pictures of Easter this year because I was plagued with influenza B and not much in the picture taking mood. Chad was a little better off than me so he rounded up the kids and took them to church by himself so I could sleep. We stayed home and cooked a yummy ham dinner and watched movies while I coughed my lungs up. It doesn't sound all that exciting but we really enjoyed just lounging around the house and spending the day together.
 |
| The Easter bunny came by early that morning and hid some eggs and Easter baskets for the kids. Carmyn and Paige were so excited to follow the little bunny tracks that led to their baskets. There was even bunny tracks in their room when they woke up. I loved watching the amazement in their eyes as they tried to figure out how that silly bunny sneaked into their room without them even knowing! |

Unfortunately this is what the rest of our week looked like after Easter. Chad and I both had the flu, the kids got hand/foot/mouth disease then pink eye. When it rains it pours and we got dumped on that week. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment