Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GrADUaTioN




HooRaay for Chad!! He Graduated last friday! He graduted with his Tech Sales degree from Weber State. It's been a long road of taking classes here and there, but this last semester he got really dedicated and decided to take 22 credits so that he could hurry and finish. He did it- along with working 40 plus hours a week. I'm quite proud of him :) Now comes the fun part of sending out resume's to find a good sales job! He's hoping to get in the medical field- so we'll see what happens....

6 comments:

curtandheather said...

Congrats to Chad. That is awesome, we know the long road....WOW it will be nice to be over too. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! For Chad! That is so awesome! I must admit I am a little envious of him right now but still very awesome! We all need to get together soon

Kristin said...

Congratulations Chad! I can't imagine how hard it was to go to school while working full time - or even attempting to study when there is a cute little girl crawling around to play with. You deserve that degree!

Joel and Tera said...

That is awesome...congrats on graduating. Good luck with the job hunt.

Anonymous said...

Chad! A huge and hearty "way to go!" to you and your family. We know how much work you put into this. Hope you get what you want from you degree!

Kristin said...

Hey Amber! I just came across your blog again, Carmyn is the cutest thing! Congrats to Chad, my husband got the same degree and he is selling orthopedic implants now. Are you guys going to try to stay in Utah? I hope all is well! It is so fun to see pictures of your cute family!