Monday, December 8, 2008

Let the Christmas Festivities Begin........




We started off the festivities this season with a gingerbread house making contest with our friends Kody and Megan! Unfortunately my awesome North Pole wonderland did not win- but I did recieve most creative! Chad got best in show with his 3-car garage rambler! Megan won best entry way, and Kody won most clean frosting lines. It was a fun filled night topped off with wassal and chocolate cake! Saturday night we went and sew the Odyssey Dance Companies production of "It's a Wonderful Life". They do such a good Job! Our good friend Jackie Guimond dances with the company and is nice enough to get us free tickets to all of their shows! We have been loving them all!

Its a Wonderful Life




3 comments:

curtandheather said...

Looks like fun, I am afraid I wouldn't have even thought of all those ideas, SO creative. Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Nice lookin houses guys!! Adam said something about you not being able to view our blog its cause I set it as private so if you want me to add you email me your email mine is casien@comcast.net

mommy princess said...

What a fun traditon. I personally would have chosen your winter wonderland. Sadly my kids don't see art they only see candy. We made little houses right before thanksgiving and they didn't make it to the first of December. There's nothing left, but a pile of rubble! Happy Holidays. That pic of Carymn and the tree is priceless.