Carmyn Jayde is 8 months old and on the go. She loves to crawl as fast as she can and stand up on everything sturdy enough to hold her. She is starting to cruise along the furniture- which makes me nervous because she has no coordination yet- which leads to multiple bruises on her head. She is very vocal and loud. she say's mama and baba all day long, then she has her own language for everything else she talks about. Chad and I are working on doing some simple sign language with her which will hopefully help her out with the screaming thing she does when she wants something:) We are amazed at how fast she is learning everything ( which most parents are amazed by their own children )- she makes us laugh constantly! We love you Carmyn!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Oh the life of an 8 month old.....
Carmyn Jayde is 8 months old and on the go. She loves to crawl as fast as she can and stand up on everything sturdy enough to hold her. She is starting to cruise along the furniture- which makes me nervous because she has no coordination yet- which leads to multiple bruises on her head. She is very vocal and loud. she say's mama and baba all day long, then she has her own language for everything else she talks about. Chad and I are working on doing some simple sign language with her which will hopefully help her out with the screaming thing she does when she wants something:) We are amazed at how fast she is learning everything ( which most parents are amazed by their own children )- she makes us laugh constantly! We love you Carmyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A picture says a thousand words. I love the picture...if she could only talk she might say something that really would make you laugh. She is just such a cutie pie.
Meg
Oh she is adorable!!Looks like she keeps you busy. Loved your Christmas card, thanks for thinking of us.
How fun she is so cute I really need to meet her in person haha!So fun though I can't wait to for Adan and I to have one!! I LOVE BABIES
Post a Comment