Thats right I can't find my camera anywhere! I've searched high and low and it's nowhere. I have a feeling that my little friend Carmyn has helped me misplace it. Recently I have found my keys in the blender, my phone stuffed in her stroller, and the TV remote in between the cookie sheets. So I'm planning on finding it in some strange place eventually, but I've really been missing it these last couple weeks. Last week we packed up and flew to North Carolina to Coble Ski School for 10 days! We had a great time, the weather was warm and humid, the skiing conditions were perfect, and Carmyn even had some little friends there to play with all week. (Click on April and Chris's link in my friends list to see their website). We flew home on Sunday and Chads family drove in that day to stay with us for a week. Yeah- our first visitors!! We've had a lot of fun taking them around Kansas City, eating good BBQ, and doing some church history too.
Yesterday we went to SHATTO milk dairy farm for a little tour and some taste testing. I stole some pics from my mother in laws camera to show:




Shatto has the best chocolate milk ever. They won 3rd place in the USA for their chocolate milk. (I wanna know how I can become the taste tester to decide who's is the best!) They have a bunch of different flavors of milk that come in cute little class bottles, and some really good cheese too. We had lot of fun getting down and dirty on the farm :)
2 comments:
Hey Amber, it's Sarah (willson) Chambers. I totally blog stalked my way to your blog. lol! Your little girl is so dang gorgeous! I didn't know you had a baby. Are you still at Mckay?? Good to see your doing well! :)
Good luck on finding your camera. Mine went missing awhile ago too. Things always show up in the strangest places when you have a toddler don't they! Looks like you had fun at the zoo. Are you still liking it there? Carmyn is as cute as ever!!
Post a Comment