If she's not running around naked, then she's in the closet finding something new to wear. She cracks me up with some of her clothing combinations -so today I decided to take a picture of all of her outfit changes. Maybe when she is 16 and still doing the same thing I can look back and realize the problem started at a young age.
Monday, June 28, 2010
A busy morning and a unique style
If she's not running around naked, then she's in the closet finding something new to wear. She cracks me up with some of her clothing combinations -so today I decided to take a picture of all of her outfit changes. Maybe when she is 16 and still doing the same thing I can look back and realize the problem started at a young age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You gotta love it! ;)
So cute! Gotta love girls. All your pictures are so cute of Paige. I've been meaning to call you- we need to get together.
Post a Comment