Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hooch moves to Missouri

Hooch has been living with Chads parents for the past year. Chad was heartbroken when we had to leave her home when we moved to Missouri. He has made plans several times to drive back home to get her but it never seemed to work out. Chad's mom decided to drive out here after Paige was born and she offered to bring Hooch.
So Hooch finally made the move to Missouri and Chad feels complete again to get his dog back!She really is the other woman in his life
(and yes this is as excited as she gets)


Carmyn has made it her own responsibility to make sure Hooch is dressed and fed everyday


Good thing Hooch is such a good sport. Some may fear for my life when they see pictures of the animal I live with! Believe me I had nightmares when Chad told me what kind of dog he wanted. But she is seriously the best dog I have ever known. She is so mellow, great with kids, and a big sweetheart.
However, I will say that she knows her territory and I sure wouldn't want to be the robber to break into my house when this puppy is home!

2 comments:

The Drapers said...

Ok so Im really enjoying the little glimpse of your house in these pics! It looks so pretty! I can't beleive I forgot your birthday this year! I mean we have been friends since 6th grade, I guess the kids really have made me dumber, and irresponsible!

Anonymous said...

Hooch looks downright thrilled to be home...as much as she is ever thrilled about anything. ;) Loved the shot of Chad with Hooch and his girls.