Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy 28

I graduated from high school 10 years ago
I graduated from college 6 years ago
I'm a mom of two
and the other day I seriously thought about getting a mini van!
Wow I'm old.
Thanks Chad for throwing me a shrimp boil party and to my good friends for helping me celebrate!

4 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Just so you know, I will admit that I LOVE my minivan. I know...I am a dork. But it is seriously nice.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are getting old! Ha ha!

mommy princess said...

Happy Birthday Ambular! I've had a minivan for 2 years now! And I love it;)I can't believe we're 28!
I'm Happy for Chad getting his mistress back. And your hair is sooo cute. Everytime I see a picture of you I think. WOW she gets more and more beautiful as the years go by. I'm also really impressed with all the crafty things you've been doing lately. I wish we lived close so I could do them with you. All the best! Love Shani

Angela Muir said...

seriously i'm so made that my husband didn't check his dang voicemail. so sorry we didn't make it!! we need to hang out soon.

curtandheather said...

Happy birthday :) Looks like fun!! And yes we are getting old but its fun too :) Mini van man, jk ha ha. So glad everything is going well.