Thursday, August 12, 2010

A cold in the middle of August?

The girls and I have been sitting home all week coughing and sneezing and wiping our noses.
Who gets a cold in the middle of August? No fun!
Yes, even baby Paige is sick and it breaks my heart to watch her cough and sneeze.
But even with a runny nose and water eyes- We got her first laugh out of her yesterday!
It's about the cutest little laugh you've ever heard!
Chad and I were so excited we've spent the last 2 days sneaking up on her and making the funniest faces we could come up with to keep her laughing.
I've decided that a baby laugh is the BEST sound in the whole world!
It can make anyone smile.
I'm going to try to get her laughing on video so I can make all of you smile too!


For now the only new picture I have is of Carmyn nursing her baby :) What a good little Mama.There's that smile again :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't wait to hear her little giggle :)

The Drapers said...

Lily nurse's everything.. Stuffed animals, ponys, dolls you name it she has nursed it!

Anonymous said...

Ok that is to funny she is breast feeding her doll! Love it! I love baby giggles I bet its just adorable! And yes do call we should totally hang out when you are here! I'll be the size of a whale but thats okay :)