Monday, August 23, 2010

She's a natural!


Carmyn took her first solo ski set this weekend!
She loved it! and wanted to do it again and again and again.
Chad and I had smiles from ear to ear :)



We just started her off the back of the boat and slowly let the rope out.
She fell once and said- that was fun!
Now all we hear is "No Mommy and Daddy ski- Carmyn ski!"
I think we might be competing for ski time now whenever we go up to the lake :)


P.S. If you are wondering what kind of life jacket she is wearing it is called a puddle jumper and they are the BEST life jackets for kids! I love them! Yes they are coast gaurd approved :). It makes it so much easier for kids to swim because it doesn't pull them to their back.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is the cutest thing ever! I am totally cracking up, that is so Carmyn! Pretty darn cute!

Angela Muir said...

what does chad even need a boy for?? i can't believe this, a two year old can water-ski??! i mean like your kids have a choice, so fun and so cute.