Friday, August 6, 2010

potty trained

This little potty has been pushed into every room in our house.
I won't be taking any credit for Carmyns potty training- It was all her idea!
I was not in the mood to potty train her after having Paige.
I just stuck her potty in the bathroom and she did the rest.
No treats, toys, or stickers needed- Just a high five and she was good.
She's been pee peeing on the potty for two months now-but I called it official this week when went to church, the store, and a friends house with panties on and she told me that she needed to find a potty! - GOOD JOB CARMYN!!
I consider myself lucky on this one!

However, we have had a couple of good accidents these past two months - like when she pooped on the front porch because she didn't want to stop coloring with her sidewalk chalk for a potty break. That was my favorite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Thats awesome. Nice work Carmyn on the potty training!

Scott and Karissa Conover said...

You are so lucky! I wish Jacob would do that

The Drapers said...

Real jealous about this one.

McAtee Family said...

In Nursery on Sunday we were looking for the culprit of the smell and She was super offended that we tried to check her. She let us know that she poops in the toilet and she was really proud of that fact...it was too cute!