12 weeks of morning sickness
a painful varicose vein in my left leg
6 weeks of labor pains
4 weeks of complete bed rest
born 6 weeks early
1 week in the NICU
$25,000 in hospital bills (thank you for insurance)
the past 4 months of colic
no dairy/Mexican food/ or chocolate
many sleepless nights
and she's worth every bit of it!
Oh I love this little girl..
a painful varicose vein in my left leg
6 weeks of labor pains
4 weeks of complete bed rest
born 6 weeks early
1 week in the NICU
$25,000 in hospital bills (thank you for insurance)
the past 4 months of colic
no dairy/Mexican food/ or chocolate
many sleepless nights
and she's worth every bit of it!
Oh I love this little girl..



Paige is 4 months old now!
She weighs 12 lbs 11 oz
She rolls from her tummy to her back
She laughs when I get her dressed
She loves to smile and coo
She would like to be held all day long
and she could still eat all day long too :)
She is such a sweet little baby.
I'm pretty sure I give her 100 kisses a day!
She weighs 12 lbs 11 oz
She rolls from her tummy to her back
She laughs when I get her dressed
She loves to smile and coo
She would like to be held all day long
and she could still eat all day long too :)
She is such a sweet little baby.
I'm pretty sure I give her 100 kisses a day!

7 comments:
She's such a cutie...I'd keep her too. :) Love that dark hair and blue eyes! Can't get much cuter than that!
She changes and changes! I don't even recognize her.. I'm glad you guys are coming so we can see her! How cute..
What a sweetie! I love all that hair (and I bet you do too!) Maybe someday I can meet her :)
She is so sweet! I can't believe that you can already put her hair in a clip.
Yah! She is such her little person, and such a cute one. So glad you are doing well and loving your new little baby girl to pieces.
very beautiful baby !
I can't believe how opposite your girls are (besides the hair color). Yet I see little things here and there. That's how Sophie and Layla are.
Post a Comment