Thursday, April 7, 2011

Loving all the animals!

The Hogle Zoo-
The carosel was by far the best part of going to the zoo for Carmyn-

but the animals were pretty cool too. Paige and her cousin Aden were just happy to come along for the ride Most of the animals were stinky- Carmyn said that they needed to take a bath and wipe their bumbs better.
She did get to feed a giraffe and that made her day!

BABY ANIMAL DAYS- in Logan

This was so cute-the kids got to touch and hold all sorts of baby animals, ride on a train, and ride a pony! Carmyn was in heaven! Paige enjoyed it too :)



4 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

That picture of her with the baby duck is hilarious! I bet she had a blast, I know my kids would have:)

Kristin said...

What cute photos! And what a great idea to go look at all the spring baby animals. I may have to steal that idea from you...

Tiffany said...

Bailey just saw your pictures and saw Carmyn and said, "her huge!"

Casey said...

Super cute blog Amber! :) We must catch up soon!