Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Paige's one year Party!

My Baby girl turned one last week!

We had a fun party to celebrate!



I am so in LOVE with this little girl and all her chubbiness!

Her new trick is standing on her own-

no steps yet but she is getting pretty confident!

Her friends came to help her celebrate-
these babies were all born within 8 days of each other!





She was given lots of great toys and new clothes





She had a caterpillar theme for her party



The cake eating experience started off with some tears because she grabbed the buring candle before we could stop her. After we all calmed down a little she decided to try a taste.




Mom and Dad and the Birthday girl

It didn't take her long to figure out that the cake was some good stuff!
Yum!

Happy first Birthday my sweet little Paige! We love you so much and you bring such a sweet little spirit into our home. I don't know what I'd do without my daily hugs and cuddles from you!


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh. My. Gosh. These pictures are darling. I love the look on her face, and I can appreciate those rolly polly arms. I just can't believe she is 1 already. Seriously. She is one cute girl.

Sam and Lacey said...

Has it really been a year since I came and saw her in that little incubator in the ICU? I'm wishing you were still here so that I could squeeze all of her chubbiness. :-)

Meg said...

Sweet Paige! SHe is so cute and still so chubby! Love it. Your girls are so adorable Amber. I can't believe she is already one! Hope you are doing well.

Kristin said...

She really is the cutest thing. I love her little chubby cheeks. Happy First Birthday to Paige!