My cute friend Emily Harkness took my girls pictures for their birthdays. She does such a fantastic job! Check out her blog at emilyharknessphotography.blogspot.com

1 year old
22 lbs
29" long
has 8 teeth (just got her bottom molars)
says Mama and Dada
waves, claps, and blows kisses
crawls up the stairs and stands on her own
Loves to eat!
gives great hugs and loves to cuddle
very attached to mom and dad
Loves to watch and play with her big sister
Has beautiful thick brown hair- which I LOVE
Sings herself to sleep at night and in the car
loves to play peek a boo
and loves to take baths
She is such a sweetheart- I can't wait to watch her grow and learn more this next year

3 years old
27 lbs
37" tall
Very talkative and has the cutest little personality
She asks me questions all day long- about everything!
Loves her little sister Paige and loves to take care of her
Loves to play at parks, paint, color, run, bike, dress up, and pretend that she is a princess.
Loves to play with friends and she has about 10 best friends
She likes to sing and make up songs
She likes to sing and make up songs
her favorite shows are princess shows- but she hides during the scary parts
Is a complete daddy's girl
Favorite food is mac & cheese, go-gurt, cottage cheese, toast, candy, and milk.
She is into pretending and imagining (this is my favorite thing to watch!)
and she can't wait to start pre-school in the fall because she gets to wear a backpack!
She says the funniest things right now and I am so in love with my little girl that's getting so big!
She says the funniest things right now and I am so in love with my little girl that's getting so big!




4 comments:
I can't believe how different Carmyn looks! Her hair is so light and she looks so much like you. Cute cute pictures!
Cute pics. I love the family pic at the end. You have such a gorgeous family.
ADORABLE!!! What a gorgeous family!
These pictures are great!
Post a Comment