Sunday, February 15, 2009

10 MONTHS OLD





Carmyns new tricks for the month include clapping, waving, hugging, standing up and attempting to walk, climbing in the tub, opening cubbards and drawers in the kitchen, playing the piano, and playing with daddy's new guitar! She's a complete ball of energy and she makes us laugh all day.

6 comments:

The Drapers said...

Your Dad and Chad playing there guitars together, what a bonding moment! Please let us know when the concert will be. BTW-cute pics of Carmyn to..

curtandheather said...

She is getting so big!! Looks like you guys have a great time chasing her around :) Hope you are not stressing too much on the move.....

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love Hootch just laying there haha!

Heather K said...

I can't believe how big she is. Walking? It seems like yesterday we were at your baby shower! When are you guys free for a date? We're pretty much available except Saturday.

Tonya said...

She is so cute! I am going to miss you guys so much! Let me know if the fam is going to get together before you leave. I want to see you guys before you leave! Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Kristin said...

She is so much fun! I wish we could see her more often. I love reading about all her new tricks. :)