Yesterday was my last day of work in the Operating Room at Mckay Dee Hospital. I had the hardest time saying goodbye to that place. I am going to miss my friends and associates that I worked with very much. The Operating Room has been my favorite job that I've had since I've been a nurse. It even wins the excitement of the ER. Even though surgery is fascinating to me, it's my work "Family" that I am going to miss the most. What a priveledge it was to work with some of the most prestigious surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, and techs in the state. I consider myself lucky to have learned from their examples. I love you guys- I'll miss you dearly!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Goodbye my favorite job!
Yesterday was my last day of work in the Operating Room at Mckay Dee Hospital. I had the hardest time saying goodbye to that place. I am going to miss my friends and associates that I worked with very much. The Operating Room has been my favorite job that I've had since I've been a nurse. It even wins the excitement of the ER. Even though surgery is fascinating to me, it's my work "Family" that I am going to miss the most. What a priveledge it was to work with some of the most prestigious surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, and techs in the state. I consider myself lucky to have learned from their examples. I love you guys- I'll miss you dearly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am almost crying just reading it!! WAAAAAA! I am really going to miss you and I hope we can visit everytime you come to town and I am coming to MO (that is your new state abbreviation!) in April, so we will just have to see.....! I love you Amber and I will miss your smiling face and friendship. I always looked forward to seeing you at work Amber! The "books ends" (at least my end) will never be the same.
Meg
Oh you look so cute in your surgical gear!! Gotta love it. That would be really hard, they do become family, I am dreading having to tell my current bosses that I am quitting to go work at a hospital, I have worked for them for 7 years.....like family :( You are so great, what a fun new adventure for your family. Good luck with all the crazy things going on.
How sad! :( It's hard saying goodbye to people you see everyday & the friendships you've made. It was hard for me. I can't believe I haven't worked outside of the home for almost 2 years.
Post a Comment