Monday, February 23, 2009

He's leaving on a jet plane..............


Well the journey begins..... Chad took off for Kansas City early this morning. He'll be there for the next two weeks, then Carmyn and I will join him in three weeks. We haven't figured out all of the details yet, but I'll keep ya'll posted. Chad has been in training this past month so this is actually his first time going to Kansas City. Sure hope he likes it ;)

Good Luck Babe- You'll do great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH sad! But way awesome and exciting! We love you guys and will certainly miss you! Good luck Chad

Sam and Lacey said...

Well, we are EXCITED to have you come to KC. I'm probably the only one commenting who will say that moving to KC is a good thing! :-)

Definitely let me know when you get here. We'll do dinner or something.

See you soon!
Lacey

curtandheather said...

It will be 3 long weeks, but what a fun adventure that you have a head. Good luck :)

Heather K said...

:( Is it really time already? What are you going to do with yourself for 3 weeks? You're not still working are you? Did you find a house? I want to come see you before you go.

Kristin said...

It's really happening! Crazy, isn't it? I'm excited for you guys as you begin this new adventure. We're thinking about you all the time!