Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Happiest Man in the World

My husband is the happiest man in the world right now...... We finally got our new ski boat that we have been saving for. We bought it from a guy in Kentuky. I'm in Utah right now visiting family, so Chad and his friends took a long road trip this weekend to go pick up the boat. Don't worry- they made some stops along the way to ski at some different lakes- so the drive wasn't too painful. I wish I could have been there to see the perma smile on Chads face when he drove off with it :)



4 comments:

Heather K said...

I'm so jealous!!!!!!! Can your husband please talk to mine? I want one & wave runners too! That's quite the drive. How did he find out about it?
Let me know when you're available this week. Can't wait! :)

Emily Harkness said...

Way fun! Glad you were able to take a visit home. Hope all is going well for you guys!

Kristin said...

How fun! It looks really nice. Now I REALLY can't wait to come visit :)

curtandheather said...

Looks like fun!