Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mullet or Mohawk?

Mohawk Mullet
Mohawk
Painful looking ponytail
or painful looking piggies?

I really want miss Carmyn to look like a girl but she won't wear bows for even half a second, she has permanent dirt under her nails from hanging out at the ski lake, and now she has a mullet! Not sure what to do about the hair? Hmmm.... at least I can still dress her in pink!

5 comments:

Heather K said...

Whichever style you decide, she's still a cutie. Gotta love it. Kaylee was just like that. She still doesn't have long hair.

curtandheather said...

I love it! Love all the creativity too, Mom. She is adorable. I vote mohawk.

Shannon said...

She is so adorable...it looks like you guys are settling into Kansas life nicely. LOVE the lake; do a waterski run for me, por favor!

Sam and Lacey said...

I vote for the mohawk.

And seriously, I don't know how anyone could confuse Carmyn as anything other than a girl. Her face is too pretty to belong to a boy. :-)

Blake and Leslie said...

I like the mullet and the mohawk! Very cute! It looks like you're having fun at the lake! I'm sure Carmyn will have a blast in the water this summer.