Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Too cool for the pool...

The pool is still a little too cold for Carmyns liking

But she still goes just to flaunt that hot swimsuit bod she's been working on all year.


Hopefully it will warm up soon!

Chad likes to join us to do a little work under the cabana.
Now that's the ideal office!




Oh and Carmyns new favorite outfit- her life jacket.

She's been hauling it around all day. I guess she feels pretty special in it.
That's right- safety first kiddo!

4 comments:

Heather K said...

What a doll. Ya that looks like the perfect work location. I'm in!! :)

Meg said...

She is so cute...and definately has one hot swim suit bod, even with the diaper curves!!! Your last post was great too. I should be taking notes, because Ive got a baldy too. See you soon!
(Funny thing Amber- Dr. Blocker asked me the other day how my baby Carmyn was. It was kind of funny =) He figured it out after I cleared it up for him. I told him that you were all doing really well, and that Maria was too.)

Heather K said...

I also wanted to wish you Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

mommy princess said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I didn't call you on your big day. I thought of you. And sent you some good birthday vibes. Thinking of you made me realise I don't even have an address to try and send you a card. E-mail me the info when you get a second. Carmyn is the cutest ever. Don't you wish when our bodies have a little extra chunk in them that they'ed look so cute in a swim suit?