Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer skiing is on!



They just put sod in two weeks ago- great for the kids to play on

Here's Chad starting the season off good


The lake is the perfect getaway. They have cabins with airconditioning- to get out of the heat or spend the night, potties :), sandy beach, volleyball, trampoline, fire pits, grills, and good fishing. The other members are so much fun- a little crazy- but definitely entertaining. The only bad things... snakes and a giant turtle named Fred- I have to kick my legs every time I get in just to scare Fred off.

4 comments:

curtandheather said...

Hey looks like you guys are settling in there, with your definite priorities :) SKIING. Curt visited with your grandparents this week, they are so awesome. And they said when you are coming to town and I may be up there around that time so we will have to get together. Keep enjoying your adventure :)

Tiffany said...

Snakes and a giant turtle?!?!? Glad you are having fun!!! Maybe Missouri will start to grow on you a little..... :) Carmyn looks so cute in her little life jacket and swimsuits.

Heather K said...

Fun! I wish we had those in Utah. I did see a few while I was in MO. Wahoo on the skiing. How awesome. Snakes, ya not so much!

Bloxham family said...

I'm glad that you guys are having fun in Missouri. How is your family holding up with you guys being gone? Well you will have to tell them hi for me.