Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Girls Week!

Last week my mom, sis-in-law, and nephew came to visit me. We had such a great time! My mom bought Kristin and I tickets to a womens conference here in KC called "Time out for Women". So for two days we got spiritually uplifted while my mom wore herself out watching our babies- she said she loved every min. of it though :). Two of my friends, Angela and Sam, came to the conference with us and took us to the MIXX for lunch (great food) and topped it off the Cupcakes from the cutest little bakery called "Cupcakes al a mode". We had some great KC bbq at the famous Oaklahoma Joes (Located in a gas station), did some church history touring, and stayed up till 2 am most nights just talking and laughing! Kristin and I had to add some girly movies into our week so we watched all three High School Musicals (Wait a go Wildcat), and Enchanted- because I was told that every girl should at least have watched those shows in her life time! Carmyn and Elijah (aka wild man) had such a great time playing together and copying each others every move. Carmyn decided to play mother hen and feed E and give him his binkie over and over again. Elijah enjoyed bodyslamming into the doors and on Carmyns baby dolls :) I loved to see the difference between toddler boys and toddler girls- so funny! I'm proud to say the Carmyn taught E her new gang sign so now he's "in" and we still have no clue what it means. - Thanks for visiting me, and please come back!! I loved every min of it!

No comments: