Waiting to start- freezing our butts off!
Mile 7- still smiling and feeling good
Matt was cheering us on- making us feel good!
Finish line in sight! Finding it hard to get one foot in front of the other
Smiling only because we can see our husbands, friends, and the finish line!
Crossing the finish line!!

Crossing the finish line!!
After the race-very stiff and in much pain!

Thanks so much Angela for letting me run this with you! And a big thanks to her husband Matt who came to babysit Carmyn every morning that Chad was out of town- what a guy! I'm going to give my running legs a rest for a little while, but I definitely want to do more in the future!
Thanks so much Angela for letting me run this with you! And a big thanks to her husband Matt who came to babysit Carmyn every morning that Chad was out of town- what a guy! I'm going to give my running legs a rest for a little while, but I definitely want to do more in the future!
P.S. So the winner of the full marathon finished right before we did- he totally sprinted past us at mile 12 - WOW- he was impressive!
6 comments:
Hey Amber! I've been following your blog here and there but didn't leave comments! Carmyn is so dang cute! It's good to hear from you and also know what's up with you! thanks for the congrats!
Way to go! It feels so good once you are done and have accomplished something you've worked so hard for!
Congratulations! Speedy post too! I want the details. I am so proud of you and you look great and like you really did have fun. Good times!
I was thinking about you on Saturday! Good job! I definitely have a lot of respect for you and Angela (and anyone who can run a marathon!) Now let's get together and eat some ice cream...
You did it!!! I'm so impressed! I wanted to call you on Saturday to see how it went... Great job!
Hey there speedy gonzales!! That's so awesome you ran a half marathon!! I bet it was a lot of work but what an accomplishment! Carmyn is as cute as ever! I'm glad you found your camera.
Post a Comment