I know it's not as fun to look at a blog when there are no pictures. But I still haven't found my camera :( I told Chad that I wanted my next camera to be a Canon EOS 50D! He took one look at the price tag and told me to keep looking for my lost one :( So sorry- no pictures for awhile. As far as life in the Heartland- well it's cold! Really cold! I know I'm from Utah and the cold shouldn't affect me that much, but when it's mixed with wind and humidity- it hurts! Angela and I ran 10 miles last Saturday in 38 degree windy weather. When we finished we couldn't talk because our lips were numb-seriously! The big race is this Saturday and we are super excited! It's supposed to warm up to the 50's by then so I don't think it will be too bad.
Chad is staying busy traveling to the six states that he covers selling hearing aids. Waterskiing is officially over for the year and he is a little lost without it. But he is keeping occupied with P90X, running, and cooking up some yummy desserts in the kitchen (Sunday was German Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake - Paula Deans recipe- sooooo gooood)
Carmyn officially turned 18 months old on saturday and she is as busy as ever. Her song of the week -" I'm a little tea pot". She walks around with her handle and her spout and tips all the way over to "pour me out" :). She loves to try to get herself dressed in any article of clothing that she finds on the floor, and walks around in our shoes alot. She jabbers all day and some of it I understand and some of it I don't- but she looks at me like I should get it all. She loves to tell me when she needs a diaper change or if she poo poo'd. She starts tugging on her diaper and yells Poo Poo! She even pulled her diaper off in the middle of the isle in sacrament meeting a couple weeks ago to let me know that she was wet and needed a change! So I bought her a potty this week. I know it's like way too early to potty train her but it can't hurt to let her get used to it. The last couple of days she has been busy stuffing it with toilet paper and stepping in the hole to make sure the TP stays- yeah we have a little work to do before I'm gunna take her diaper off and let her sit on it for real!
So there's a little update on us- take care!-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your post...even without pics.
So a couple things
1) I miss you and it is SOO good to have you as my dear sweet friend and fellow "moved away from Utah" supporter
2)Good luck on Saturday. Have fun and feel good...most important!
3)The Cannon does go on SALE near Christmas time. We got ours at Best Buy for a good deal (still expensive, but much less) and even got an extra lens with the sale...so just watch for a sale
4)Carmyn is so stinking cute! I can just picture her strutting around the house....
Talk to you soon. You are super Amber!
I can't wait to see Carmyn singing "I'm a Little Teapot!"
Post a Comment