Then his little buddy wanted to try it out. She started off careful.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Do boys ever grow up? Not this one.
Chad and his friend Matt decided that they needed to get long boards. Why? Not sure. But since he thinks half of my ideas are crazy too, I just go along with it and nicely remind him that we are moving soon and he may need the use of both arms and both legs- so please don't go down the biggest hills you can find! He promised!
Then his little buddy wanted to try it out. She started off careful.
Then his little buddy wanted to try it out. She started off careful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh funny "cheerio" ha ha she is so cute!!! looks like you guys are doing good! i'm glad you guys got a house and you wont have to deal with random guys coming into your house!! good luck with the move!
Long boards are scary! You couldn't pay me to get on one of those things.
Daddy's and their little girls are one of the sweetest things ever. I seriously get tears in my eyes whenever I see pictures like that. She's such a brave little stink! And a cute one at that! I'm so impressed with all your cute projects! Knitting! I wish I had the time for something like that. Four kids 0, 2, 4, 6 we must be crazy people! I love them all:)
I wish I could have seen you while you were in town. Miss ya!
P.S. Can't believe your due date is so close. Have you got a name picked out yet? I'm dying to find out what cute name you're going to pick.
Post a Comment