Her doctor said the rash can last up to a week :( The good news is that she is acting completely normal today and doesn't seem to be itching at all. So she feels good, but looks bad- I can handle that !
P.S. when you take your child out in public looking like this you will be treated like she has some type of highly contagious flesh eating/leprosy disease.
7 comments:
Poor thing! I'm glad it looks worse than it itches.
PS - Happy Birthday to Chad.
When that happened to Mylie they gave me some steroids and it cleared up within 2 days! Did they not give you anything for that?
I got some great looks, too, when I took Mylie to the pharmacy looking like that. You feel like you have to explain yourself to everyone!
Yikes! I have to admit if i saw you guys in a store i would turn my cart down an isle to avoid you. I'm glad that she is okay...good thing you are a nurse.
poor carmyn. I also have to admit if I saw a random kid with a rash I'd steer clear!
That really is bad!
Poor baby! She is a trooper though! Maria is probably allergic to PCN too and she just jammed around with big red bumps/welts all over her. Poor Carmyn!
Poor Carmyn!I hope that she is feeling better. That is scary!
Post a Comment