Monday, March 22, 2010

Maternity Pictures

30 weeks! The countdown is on! My friend Tiffany took some maternity pictures of me last week- she did such a great job as always! I felt a little cheesy but I think it's nice to have a couple decent pics of your pregnancy :) Aside from the aches and pains and stretching, pregnancy really is such a miracle. I'm so excited to meet my little girl!






Thanks Tiff!

9 comments:

Angela Muir said...

I Love the last one!!

Kristin said...

Very cute photos! I am still having a hard time figuring out where the last 30 weeks have gone?! Seriously, we are going to have a new niece before we know it!

Tiffany said...

It's really not hard taking picture of someone who is photogenic! You look so good in them, and I'm glad you like them. Let me know what you need help with this week! As soon as Bailey is better, I can't wait to come over and see your place!!!

Sam and Lacey said...

Love 'em. Good job on getting Carmyn to cooperate! :-)

Can we help with the move-in?

The Drapers said...

They are very cute pics! Your braver than me I hate how I look when I'm pregnant.

Emily Harkness said...

Amber, all I can say is that you are just so pretty!!!

Unknown said...

YOur blog is adoable and so is your little family. LOVE IT! Yeah on almost being done being prego :) You are TINY and look georgeous. BUt, I know at 30 weeks you are just ready to be done and have your little baby!

mommy princess said...

Are you sure you aren't smuggling a basket ball underthere? You're so teeny tiny still! You look beautiful.

Erin said...

Hi Amber! I came across you blog today and thought I would leave you a comment. Your little girl is DARLING! I saw that my good friend Mitzi took your pictures (she is pretty amazing huh?!) Well you look great and you have a cute little family! Hope all is well with you!
Erin