*****
This time I'm thrilled! We bought a house! We debated for a long time whether buying or renting was the smarter thing to do since we don't plan on staying in Missouri for too long. After renting for a year and watching the interest rates and home prices drop, we both felt really good about buying a home. We found a cute little house in a great area that will keep us nice and comfy while we are here. Best of all- My good friend Tiffany lives in the same neighborhood! (I can't tell you how comforting it is to have good friends in a strange state when your husband travels all the time). *****
So I have to brag a little about the amenities in this neighborhood because they are amazing! Olympic size pool and a kiddie pool, tennis/basketball/and volleyball courts, play ground, and a clubhouse with a gym! Wow- I can't wait for summer! Carmyn is going to have a blast!*****
Two weeks from today is the planned move in day. I'll be 30 weeks pregnant but I don't care because I am so excited! Nesting is in full charge at the moment and I can't stop thinking about how I'm going to decorate the girls rooms! My wonderful hubby is being so supportive will all my planned painting projects and helping me pick up my fabulous craigs list finds! He's only put a hold on a couple of my projects- like staining the kitchen cabinets and adding hardwood floors. Ok- one step at a time :)*****
I would post some pictures, but since our blog isn't private and the Waldo rapist is still on the loose in Missouri- I think I'll just keep em to myself :)
That is our exciting news! More updates to come!
4 comments:
Congrats! I can tell you are so excited. That will be so nice for you guys. (And no more weird maintenance men!) I am sure your girls' room will turn out fabulous. Can't wait to see it!
We will miss you guys so much, but I will use you for your many ammenities! Can't wait! I sure hope they catch that rapist!
Yay for the New Mark Ward!!!!!
Yay Amber! We are so excited for you guys! That really is an awesome neighborhood... we may be joining you some day... :)
Post a Comment