Friday, July 23, 2010

3 months old

Paige is 3 months old now!

She is all smiles and coos and I love it!

My scale says she weighs 11.5 lbs

She sleeps 5-6 hours a night now- wahoo!

She LOVES to be held.

She is starting to drool and blow spit bubbles.
(Carmyn says Paige is drippin.)

She still wants to eat every 3 hours- sometimes every 2.
In fact- she would just eat all day long if I let her- that's probably why she has more than doubled her birth weight in 3 months :)

She only poops once a week! YES this is normal for breastfed babies- believe me I have called her Dr. more than once about it.



She loves to be swaddled to go to sleep.

And she hasn't lost any of her hair- in fact- it's getting longer!

What a sweetheart!

We love our newest little addition!







Check out those rolls :)

4 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

Where have I been these past 3 months? I didn't even recognize her! I'm going to invite myself over to your place so that I can see this little beauty in real life.

McAtee Family said...

She is beautiful!! I love all the dark hair and fat rolls, so cute! Isn't the poop once a week thing weird - I had to call the dr. about it and they told me it could go as long as 3 weeks without being abnormal. Crazy!!

The Drapers said...

I don't even recognize her anymore! I think she may out weigh Beck.. How cute!

Tiffany said...

OH MY GOSH! That top picture of her smiling is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe how fast she changes. She is such a pretty little girl!