Monday, July 19, 2010

Road Trip

Took a little road trip to Des Moines this weekend. Chad had another ski tournament there and my brother just moved his family there! Yeah! I'm so excited to have family only 3 hours away!

Can you see Hooch back there? She's the best traveler out of all of us. Paige slept in a drawer

and Carmyn got the bathroom

then we tried to beat the heat and enjoy the tournament
Other than the 100 degree humid weather and the tornado warning in the middle of the night we had a great weekend!

I loved spending time with my bro too! I never thought I would have any family in the Midwest! So when Nate told me he was taking a job in Des Moines I was thrilled!
Welcome to the heartland Nate and Kristin!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Your family is SOO adorable! Little Paige sleeping in a drawer is a crackup! I think of you awesome and hope that you are doing well!

Celeste said...

I meant to say "I think of you often..." But I think of you awesome as well...

mommy princess said...

I had to laugh because when anyone used to say, "we don't have room for a baby." She'd say, "A baby doesn't need much room, a baby can sleep in a drawer." lol yeah...it's not till later that they start taking up so much space. So happy for ya that you have family close to ya now. I wish my fam would see the light and move down south.

mommy princess said...

Uhhmm...She'd say as in my Grandma. lol It's 12:20 AM

Meg said...

I am making mental notes of all these traveling tips...I like what you've done.