Amber, so many things to catch up on. I really need to keep up on your blog!! I can't believe how early you delivered! I am so glad that it all went well. I am sorry you had to be on bedrest for that long, that would be miserable. How are you on bedrest with a two year old? Paige is absolutely gorgeous. I love all of her dark hair.I am so glad that she was so healthy for being so early. You look beautiful by the way. I love your maternity pictures, you look stunning. Sorry for such a long comment, I could go on and on. Next time you come to Utah give me a call, we need to go to dinner or something. Your family is beautiful.
Yah for you! Sleep can not be over rated!!! I'm still waiting for that sleeping through the night thing to come....someday, hopefully soon! Looks like you had a fun 4th. That stroller is awesome! I think I better check it out. Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter!
I'm a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and a nurse. I love to exercise, bike, run, waterski, read, craft, take pictures, draw, and spend time with my family. I burn most things I cook and I'm a really bad driver, but I'm happy and I love my crazy life with my Hubby and three kids. Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing a little piece of my life with me....
"The more I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company...a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people act a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The ONLY thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes." -Charles Swindoll- -inspired by Great Grandma Farr-
4 comments:
I love this close up picture of her.. She has changed so much. I see a bit of Carmyn in her, at least with this certain expression on her face..
Amber, so many things to catch up on. I really need to keep up on your blog!! I can't believe how early you delivered! I am so glad that it all went well. I am sorry you had to be on bedrest for that long, that would be miserable. How are you on bedrest with a two year old? Paige is absolutely gorgeous. I love all of her dark hair.I am so glad that she was so healthy for being so early. You look beautiful by the way. I love your maternity pictures, you look stunning. Sorry for such a long comment, I could go on and on. Next time you come to Utah give me a call, we need to go to dinner or something. Your family is beautiful.
Wow!! I love the picture. She is adorable!!!
Yah for you! Sleep can not be over rated!!! I'm still waiting for that sleeping through the night thing to come....someday, hopefully soon! Looks like you had a fun 4th. That stroller is awesome! I think I better check it out. Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment