Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Carmyns new smile

I just want to announce that Carmyn has a new smile.
It is very unique and she came up with it on her own.
She calls it her pretty smile.
You may be seeing it a lot in future pictures because we can't get her to do her regular smile.


You've got to make yourself stand out somehow- right!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cute smile. :) At least she'll look at your camera! Paige is such a mini-chad!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

He he!!! That's all I really have to say!

Meg said...

Your cute little girls! SO fun. Amber you are so good on posting the latest. Nice work you super blogger! Looks like things are going well. I love Carmyn's smile and her spunky personality that comes with it. Paige is getting so big too, with such dark hair.

mommy princess said...

Layla has been doing this funny little cheezer smile lately too. I want some big sister little sister shirts for my girls! Those are adorable. Both your girls are beautiful. I can't believe how different they are though. That's how Sophie and Layla are. Crazy huh?

Celeste said...

You and your girls are so great, not to mention your studly husband. (building you a fence, what a catch!) Thanks for keeping things up to date, I love the updates!